Job Relocation or Transfer? We know what a tough time it can be for you and your family while relocating from one job to another let alone moving from one state to another. Chuck and I are ready to help you through this change in your life. We know the concerns you have in this regard and we’ll make sure it goes seamlessly. You will have many concerns during this process; affordability, job location and commuting, type of neighborhood, schools and more.
These concerns are common for transferees who need to move to another state or city and we address these concerns and alleviate any stress that may come with them. Let us give you a short review of what Chuck and I will do to help you with this new event in your life.
1) Affordability – We will help determine what you can afford with respect to what type of house you need. We take time to listen to you and take seriously what your needs and wants are.
2) Proximity – We will provide information on housing choices based on travel for your job. This includes accessibility to major airports such as O’Hare Airport and Midway Airport.
3) Neighborhood – We will take you on a driving tour of suggested neighborhoods, shopping areas, village downtown areas and schools.
4) Investment – We will make sure the home you choose is the right one for re-sale reasons. We will consult you through this process and make sure the home is in the best position for a future sale.
5) School Districts – We will provide you with school reports and give you my personal insight from 17 years of teaching experience.
Of course there is much more we do to help you in this process of transferring and we do everything we can to make this process seamless and enjoyable for you. Please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.