You are in the market for owning your first home. You have concerns and questions in regards to affordability, the right area, the size of your first home, proximity to work, proximity to family and more. Chuck and I are here to help you in every step of the way. We specialize in various circumstances in one’s life, especially those who are looking to buy their first home.
These concerns are common to first-time home buyers and we address these concerns and alleviate any stress that may come with them. Let us give you a short review of what Chuck and I will do to help you with this exciting event in your life.
1) Affordability – We will setup a meeting with a lender to pre-qualify you and guide you to ways in preparing your finances for your new home.
2) Investment – Chuck and I are experts in the areas we serve. We will give you up-to-date information and proof of appreciation in the neighborhoods you are looking in.
3) Maintenance – We can assess what sort of housing style is best for your needs…(Home vs. Condo or Townhome)
4) Proximity – We have detailed information on commute times in our area that will help you make a decision in the area you want to live.
5) Property Wish List: We have a checklist to help you prioritize your needs to make the shopping process less time consuming.
Of course there is much more we do to help you in this process of buying your first home and we do everything we can to make this process seamless and enjoyable for you. Please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you in buying your first home.